Vodka has undergone dramatic transformations over the last few decades. This odorless, raw, fiery, and elegant spirit is extremely versatile, making it an amazing go-to for a variety of occasions. Whether you prefer it in a crisp cocktail or over rocks, vodka satisfies.
More recently, folks have become more aware of staying healthy, and today’s active, health-conscious generation is seeking products that fit the bill. As a result, from beer to soda, ‘light’ products are typically the most popular in the market. In comparison to many other spirits, vodka is already inherently a lighter beverage; Switch Vodka decided to take it one step further, and vodka light was born.
CREATION OF VODKA LIGHT
The mission was to produce a lighter version of standard vodka that would appeal to those interested in a healthier and more active lifestyle. There are a number of attributes that qualify Switch as vodka light.
- Very low in both calories and carbohydrates
- Contains no sugar or gluten
- All-natural ingredients & nothing artificial
- Slightly lower ABV (30%)
While healthy diets have long been popular, all too often we’ve seen people eat healthy foods all week, only to fill their bodies with unnecessary calories and sugar while drinking with friends on the weekend. The concept of vodka light is to provide an alcohol option for those that want to continue their healthy lifestyle through the weekend. With Switch Vodka it’s easy to make cocktails with less than 100 calories. Also, while it would be misleading to claim any alcohol doesn’t give you a hangover, drinkers of our all-natural, sugarless vodka tend not to complain as much when their alarm rings in the morning.
HOW DOES VODKA LIGHT COMPARE TO OTHER DRINKS?
Let’s compare vodka light to white wine. A USDA database shows that a five-ounce glass of dry white wine contains just over a hundred and twenty calories. That is forty percent more than an ounce and a half shot of vodka in addition to more carbs. Enjoy martinis or mixed cocktails without the heaviness of regular vodka. In addition, vodka light allows consumers to enjoy more, without killing flavor. This presents an ideal combination for most retailers, too. Spirits don’t have to be 80-proof to be appreciated, and recent liquor market trends are showcasing that less is more.
WHY DO I NEED VODKA LIGHT IN MY LIFE?
- You like vodka
- You don’t like artificial ingredients
- You like all-natural products
- You don’t want extra calories and carbs from drinking
Perhaps you’re the type of person who likes to live an active lifestyle and know that what you put in your body is important to make that happen. Or maybe you’ve realized that a diet and watching your calories shouldn’t apply only to food. You still want to have fun, enjoy a drink with friends, but do so in a way that’s mindful of your lifestyle. We created vodka light for these types of people. Think of it as an upgrade to your social life.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SWITCH VODKA LIGHT?
- Pairs perfectly with seltzer water or other low-calorie mixers
- Makes excellent Martinis either shaken or stirred…
- It’s a perfect campfire companion under a starlit sky
- The bottle will not break during your travels – even during long stints in your golf bag
- It floats behind your boat if you’re fishing, boating, or even white water rafting
- The lightweight bottle easily packs into coolers, backpacks, purses, and ski/golf bags
- It looks educated, elegant, and sophisticated while sitting on your bar
- Reuse as a water bottle or bowling pins for your lawn bowling tournament
- Loves adventure as much as you do
- Comes in 3 crisp & refreshing flavors
WHERE CAN I FIND VODKA LIGHT?
Switch vodka light was born and raised in Colorado. At this moment in time, it’s also the only state where it’s available to buy. We will be expanding to other states very soon!